From Earlier, When Spring Finally Hit
After a long winter and an even longer hesitation on the doorstep to warmer weather, spring finally hit a couple of weeks back. I knew this because, first, I didn't have to wear my winter coat on my walk to work. Hurray! I also knew this because things (like trees, and flowers) started blooming. And, of course, when it's spring a young duck's fancies turn to even younger ducks:

I wish I could understand the mechanism that keeps all the little ducks in a row. It can't be because baby ducks can only function in two dimensions.
I also knew it was spring because my law firm announced its new partners. Here is one of my colleagues at our "You Made It!" drinks. Say congratulations to Matt -- congratulations, Matt!

2 Comments:
I hate to tell you, sweetie, but I think those are geese - CANADA geese. Have you never been to CANADA? Would you like to be going soon?
Oh and, Congratulations, Matt!!
OK, ok, ok, geese. Duck, duck, goose, whatever.
Post a Comment
<< Home